Name Badge Care Instructions
Our name badges are designed to withstand normal wear and tear from daily use both indoors and outdoors. To prolong the life of your badge please follow the following care instructions:
- Remove badge before washing clothes. The badge should never be put through a washing machine or dryer.
- Keep badge indoors and out of direct sunlight when not being worn.
- Clean badge with a damp cloth, do not use solvents or abrasives.
- Do not soak badge in water, this will degrade the adhesive backing of the attachment.
- Avoid subjecting badge to extreme heat.
- Avoid spraying chemicals on the badge including but not limited to: hair spray, perfume, deodorants and any spray containing alcohol.
If your badge has a manufacturing fault or issue not arising from the above points please send a photo to email@example.com so that we can rectify the problem.